Here we can see “Google Play Store Error 963”
Android users are becoming Error 936 while downloading or updating any app from Google Play Store. The error message reads *App Name* couldn’t be downloaded thanks to a mistake (963). This error could occur if you’re using Android-based smartphones like Samsung, LG, or HTC. There are various reasons for getting this Error on Google Play Store. the most two reasons for getting this Error are
- Corrupted Cache Problem
- SD Card Crash
In this article, I’m getting to teach you ways to repair these problems. There are three ways with which we will fix this problem.
Method 1: Fix Google Play Store
There are chances that the Recent Google Play Store update is causing this Error. There are every chance that the Updated Version of the Google play store may are compatible Issues. So during this case, you’ll get to uninstall the updates of the play store.
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager >> All >> Google Play Store.
- Tap Force Stop and click on
- Tap Clear Data and click on
- Tap Uninstall Updates and click on
After completing steps 2, 3 and 4, restart your device and check out installing or updating apps from Google Play Store.
Method 2: Unmount SD Card
Unmounting SD Card on your Phone might assist you to urge obviate Play store error 963. We are getting to Do Unmount the SD Card, then attempt to Update/Download the app, and lastly, Remount SD Card.
- Go to Settings>>Storage.
- Tap on Unmount SD Card and click on
- Now attempt to download or update the appliance that was causing a drag.
- Go to Settings>> Storage >> Re-mount SD card.
Method 3: Clear Apps Cache
Your App Cache/data can cause this Error, too, so allow us first to attempt to Clear the Cache of your Apps. Perform the below Steps.
- Go to Settings > Apps > All
- Select Google Play Store > Clear Cache & Data.
- Select the app that was showing the Error and Clear cache and data.
- Play Store: error code 963: AndroidQuestions – Reddit
My Google Play Store won’t install apps. I’ve tried clearing the play store cache, data, uninstalling updates, and resetting the download manager …
- Anybody having issues with error 963 in the Play Store when
Go to settings · Apps · Search play store · Uninstall latest updates and press yes to install factory default play store app. · Download your games/app · Go to play …
- Google Play Store Error 963 : AndroidQuestions – Reddit
Google Play Store Error 963. So I recently rooted my LG V10 h901, and since then I cannot download any apps from the app store. I’ve tried a couple of different …
- Google Play error 907/963 : htcone – Reddit
Sometimes when I try downloading some apps I get an error 907 or 963. … Google Play error 907/963. Not sure if this is the right … Select Play Store. Click Clear …
- Issue with update this morning? 2.8.4 or something
App Cache: Play Store app cache may be the Culprit. SD Card: If the app is downloaded to SD Card you may see Play store error 963 on your phone. Play Store …