How To Make A Youtube Video Autoplay On Facebook Pages – Embedding a YouTube video player on a Facebook page is different than embedding one on a personal website because Facebook doesn”t expose its source code to users.
Google, the company that owns and maintains YouTube, makes sharing YouTube videos simple by providing page links to copy and paste into emails, HTML code, Facebook posts and many websites. When you paste a link into a Facebook post, the video is displayed within the post and can be played, paused and scanned using the embedded playback controls.
How To Make A Youtube Video Autoplay On Facebook Pages
How To Share A Youtube Video on Facebook That Plays Automatically – Visit the YouTube page of a video you would like to embed (link in Resources). Click “Pause” if you don”t want to watch the video while embedding it on Facebook.
Click “Share” to view the video”s sharing options. A list of social media logos are displayed next to the video”s page link. Click the “Facebook” logo to embed the video on your Facebook wall. You are prompted to sign in to your account and confirm your choice. Click “Share” to embed the video player on your wall. Visitors to your Facebook page can play the video from its embedded location or switch to fullscreen mode using the playback controls.
Click the page link inside the text box under Share This Video to select the link, then press “Ctrl-C” to copy the text. Optionally, pause the video at your preferred starting point and select the “Start At” option before copying the link. After embedding the video, it plays from the selected starting point, although viewers can watch the video from the beginning by clicking the seek bar.
Visit Facebook and sign in to your account (link in Resources). Click inside the new post box and press “Ctrl-V” to paste the YouTube video link into a new post. Add any information you would like to the post, such as a description of the video, and click “Post.” The post appears at the top of your Facebook page, and a still image from the YouTube video is visible within the post.
Click the image to open the YouTube video player inside the post. The video automatically starts playing from your selected starting point, and you can use the embedded playback controls to change the video resolution, switch to fullscreen mode or watch the video on YouTube.
Post a YouTube video on a friend”s Facebook page using the same method. Visit a friend”s page, paste the video link in a new post box and click “Post.”
David Wayne has been writing since 2010, with technology columns appearing in several regional newspapers in Texas. Wayne graduated from the University of Houston in 2005, earning a Bachelor of Arts in communications.
lisbdnet.com provides the latest news in the tech world. From fixing your old devices to catching up on recent tech-trends, we”ve got you covered.
How to embed a YouTube video on the Facebook post using Browser
On your computer (Windows/Mac), open the browser (like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more). There are two ways to upload Youtube Videos on Facebook:
Using the Share Option Icon on the top right of YouTube Video Player
- Step1: On your computer (Windows/Mac) open the browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari.
- Step2: Open the YouTube webpage. And search for your video.
- Step3: When you find your desired video. Just give a click on it. Then it plays. Next, view it in full-screen mode.
- Step4: Next, on the top right side, click the Share Option Icon.
- Step5: Next, click on the Facebook logo.
- Step6: Next, your Facebook Share page opens along with your desired YouTube video clip. Then write something about this Video. And then click on the Post on Facebook button.
Copy the URL of the video and paste on your Facebook Create Post
- Step1: Open browser like chrome or safari on your computer (Windows/Mac).
- Step2: Go to the YouTube website and search for your video.
- Step3: Next, click on your desired video. Then it plays.
- Step4: On the top of the page, copy the URL of the video.
- Step5: Next, open your Facebook on your browser and paste the copied URL on the Create Post page. Then the corresponding YouTube video appears immediately. Next, click on the Post button. Then your desired YouTube video is shared on your Facebook.
FAQs about Youtube to Facebook autoplay
How do I embed a YouTube video in a Facebook post?
You can embed a YouTube video on Facebook in much less than a minute. And you may try this in 5 ways. For entire information simply undergo this article.
Yes. Because you may view the proportion alternative icon on and under the YouTube video participant to share a YouTube video. That method YouTube itself encourages the visitors to share YouTube videos.
If the proportion alternative icon is given on and under the YouTube video participant, then you may share any YouTube video with no want of any permission.
After analyzing this article, you may truly experience that how to share a youtube video on facebook that plays automatically is easy. And you may embed YouTube motion pictures on Facebook in much less than one minute. And you may use any person method, out of 5 to embed YouTube motion pictures to your Facebook.