RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: I am pleased to inform you that recently Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has published 3896 vacancies for the Village Development Officer (VDO) post. The post is divided into TSP & Non-TSP areas people. The TSP area includes Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara, Pratapgarh, Chittorgarh, Pali Sirohi, and Rajsamand. The online application starts on 10 September. The application will be accepted only through online mode only. This recruitment is only done by the RSMSSB department in the Rajasthan state. All the Interested candidates are requested to read the whole article to get everything you should know before applying for the VDO Gram Sevak vacancy. Here we are going to share with you, steps to apply for the post, Complete vacancy details, Educational qualification, eligibility criteria, salary/ pay scale for the Village development office Sarkari Naukri in India.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification, Post Name, Age limit, salary Complete details
Following are the complete details you should before applying online for the same post, So that you know whether you are eligible or not. So read the following table carefully:-
|Post name||VDO (Gram Sevak)|
|Total Vacancy||Non-TSP = 3222 post & TSP = 674 post|
|Salary||Payscale of Matrix L-6|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years as of 01.01.2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Document verification|
|Last date to Apply online||11, October 2021|
|Exam date||27, 28 December 2021|
|Admit card Download||Click Here|
RSMSSB Gram Sevak 2022 Qualification
Applicants must be Graduate Degree from a recognized University and CCC Exam Passed from NIELIT OR O Level Certificate from NIELIT OR ITI Certificate in COPA / DPCS OR Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering OR Certificate Course in Rajasthan State Information Technology.
RSMSSB VDO Application fees
After filling Online Application forms all the candidates have to pay application fees as per the rules of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board. The application fees vary as per the category of the candidates. following are the complete details of the application fees:-
|Category name||Application fees|
|General / UR and EWS||450 /-|
|OBC Non-Creamy layer||350 /-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||250/-|
Note: The Application fees are only accepted through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
*Last date to submit application fees online is 11-10-2021
How to Apply Online for the VDO Rsmssb Recruitment?
- First, open the rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in link.
- Now click on the “Login” button given in the top-right menu.
- Now you would be redirected to the recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in website, now again click on the “Login” button given in the top-right menu.
- Now you will be redirected to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ website.
- If you don’t have an account then click on registration and create a new account or in case if you already have an account then click on the login section.
- After login select, the Advertisement of number 04/2021 and select apply online button.
- Now fill in your valid details like your name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Upload your latest passport size photo & signature on the white paper.
- After filling in your valid details as mentioned in your document then hit submit button.
- Now finally fill in your application fees as per your category and take the print of your application forms in the form of pdf.